Congrats! Look forward to lots of sword fights, jumping on the bed and giggling at every bodily function you can think about...lol. Boys are so much fun I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! It's a good thing Brigette will have lots of good boy advice for you! I guessed wrong. Is it too late to change my vote on the poll? :)
OK, I haven't been blog trolling in a while. Yeah! a boy! Boys are awesome (and you don't have to do the teen girl drama thing only the teen boy thing when all they say is UGH!) seriously, very happy for you both :)
12 comments:
Congrats! Look forward to lots of sword fights, jumping on the bed and giggling at every bodily function you can think about...lol. Boys are so much fun I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! It's a good thing Brigette will have lots of good boy advice for you! I guessed wrong. Is it too late to change my vote on the poll? :)
Yes! So happy for you guys.
That's great, can't give any advice on boys though..Good Luck.
So exciting!!! Are you ready to share names yet??
I love being right!! Just kidding. Congrats!! Boys are SO much fun!!
Congrats!
Congrats!! Girls are the best though;) Just kidding! Can't wait to see that little man!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! You will be such a great mom! Fun Fun with a boy!
I guess I was wrong. :) Boys are so gross...(see recent post on my blog), but they are fun, too!
OK, I haven't been blog trolling in a while. Yeah! a boy! Boys are awesome (and you don't have to do the teen girl drama thing only the teen boy thing when all they say is UGH!) seriously, very happy for you both :)
Post a Comment