Thursday, February 4, 2010

week #17

well, baby, you're getting there.
another week of growing and whatever else you're doing inside the womb.
2 more weeks and we'll get to find out what you are.
alien or human.
i'm leaning towards alien right now.

last night your daddy was telling aunt heidi about you and how he hopes you aren't shy when we go to find out what you are. make your daddy proud and don't be shy that day, o.k.?

good baby.

3 comments:

Heather said...

sydney refused to show herself on our first ultrasound. luckily the guy couldn't even measure everything he needed to because of her stubborness, so we got to go back a week later @ no extra cost.

Amy Piller said...

Oh I am so excited for you to find out! I hope baby isn't shy for you that day either!

Tracey said...

Glad that you're starting to feel better:) I'm excited to find out what you're having, hope he/she will show it's goods for ya!