That is WAY too funny. Only mothers of infants are up blogging this late on a Saturday. Here's hoping we both get more sleep!!
Hahaha! Awesome!
lol that is a funny look on his face. you look so pretty!!
Haha! So silly!
SWEET! you're right though, it is a really great picture!! you look awesome and the background is unreal!(hoping to meet the little man when i visit UT in a few weeks!)
Awesome!
Holy crap.. I am laughing so hard. I LOVE his face. You look very pretty!
That face kills me. I love it!!! BTW you look beautiful.
too cute! And you look very beautiful Wendy! Too bad Sam had to ham it up!! :P
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is WAY too funny. Only mothers of infants are up blogging this late on a Saturday. Here's hoping we both get more sleep!!
Hahaha! Awesome!
lol that is a funny look on his face. you look so pretty!!
Haha! So silly!
SWEET! you're right though, it is a really great picture!! you look awesome and the background is unreal!
(hoping to meet the little man when i visit UT in a few weeks!)
Awesome!
Holy crap.. I am laughing so hard. I LOVE his face. You look very pretty!
That face kills me. I love it!!! BTW you look beautiful.
too cute! And you look very beautiful Wendy! Too bad Sam had to ham it up!! :P
Post a Comment