it was a WONDERFUL day.
our little family
uncle zane.
and his need to take a picture on my camera
grandma and sonny-boy
4 generations of family
a cupcake - but don't eat it!
lu-lu made this in honor of the cupcakes she made for our lunch after the blessing
my dear, sweet aunt made this beautiful blanket for our son.
it is so amazing - and such a keepsake! we joked that the sonny-boy won't get this until he's 16 - so he can't ruin it with his leaky diapers.
thank you everyone for all of your love and support - we love you all!!!
7 comments:
Congratulations! What a special day!
That is so cool. Really happy for you!!! He's such a handsome little guy....
Congratulations - one of many milestones in baby's life! You are a sweet little fam!
Congrats, I can't believe a month has gone by already!! You look really pretty Wendy. Almost my turn.
Such a cutie!
Ahhhhh, so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys! The picture of 4 generations is awesome, all boys, so cute! I love you guys :)
Very cute pictures! Congrats Earl Family!!!!
Post a Comment