Saturday, August 21, 2010

totally and completely useless.

can you name all the organs in your body that you really don't need to survive?
i can name one - your Gallbladder.
so why not just have it removed?
done.
goodbye gallbladder.
i will not miss you or the back aches you caused me.
so long.
have a nice life wherever they dispose of unnecessary organs to.

on a brighter side - SCOTT LARSEN GOT MARRIED!!!
for those of you who know scott, know how awesome it is that he got married. here are some pics from the festivities. weird that these pics are just of our family - couldn't help it. we are a cute family.


the mommy and baby


the daddy and baby
notice that daddy, baby and the blanket's outfits match.
i totally planned this.
:)
that's the kind of scheming i do now - how to match my boys' clothes when we go out in public. it's fun.
also notice that my boys have a hard time keeping their eyes all the way open when i take their pictures. we're working on this.


uncle jakey and baby
sorry ladies - jakey is only 19 and leaving in 19 days for his mission.
that is going to be a sad day.
we will miss our jakey a lot.

8 comments:

tiare said...

ummmm....excuse me? this is the first i'm hearing of your surgery!!!! i hope you are feeling better. stinkin' gallbladder.

Donnalee said...

So, is there any question who the baby looks like?

Hillary said...

Ooh, I had my gall bladder out after my first baby, she was probably about the same age as your little guy is now-how fun! ;) I hope you're feeling ok! I got my appendix out after my second baby-that's another one you can live without-maybe you can be my twin and have that out next time. I hope, for your sake, that it doesn't happen! :)

Heidi said...

Congrats on the gallbladder.

(Strange thing to congratulate for . . . but having had trouble with my gallbladder, too . . . I think it's safe to say that getting it out is definitely worth congratulations!)

I still have mine, though.

Susan G. said...

yikes! Glad it's gone..hope you are recovering okay. Not a fun one. Cute family!!

blair said...

Oh man, I feel your pain on the gallbladder thing. We'll have to chat about life without one sometime. Your baby is darling, love him!

Amy Piller said...

so sorry you had to have surgery. Glad your mom has been there to help. Lets get together when you are all recovered!

Keri said...

Surgery???? I hope you are feeling better! Your babe is growing :) I love his little double chin...