Monday, August 5, 2013

is anyone out there?

i know someone is out there - but no one ever leaves comments.
and that's o.k.
i just hope you all enjoy my stories.
it's kind of like a journal for me.



this little boy has stolen my heart.
but watch out for him - i won't be surprised if he starts walking in a few days.


happy birthday to this little one - she is a mover and a shaker, too.


just checking things out - really up close and personal.


we went to a parade this weekend for these two - they were the Grand Marshals of the parade.


this is his favorite spot.
usually he sits on the top stair and watches what goes on around him.
funny dog.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

:) I check in about once a week. I love seeing what your family is up to - the cute kiddos, new puppy (hooray!) etc. etc. See you at the reunion!

Amy Piller said...

Don't stop, you are the only person's blog I check out and I don't know what I would do if you stopped! It is the only way I feel like I still know you! Miss you and I can't believe how big your little guy is!

Emily said...

Trust me I check your blog. I love hearing about your life. Sorry I haven't left any comments.

Jeanette said...

Love your updates! Keep 'em coming!