Monday, February 11, 2008

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!@?!

now if that didn't get your attention - maybe this blog will.

I would like to officially break some news to you, my faithful readers.
Isaac and I are NOT engaged.
apparently there are people out there spreading rumors that we are engaged. weird, cause i don't remember isaac asking and he doesn't remember buying a ring.
I just got a phone call from my mother who was quite shocked to find out from her best friend, who found out from a neighbor, who found out from a relative, who found out from another relative that i was engaged. and this came right after i got an e-mail from another friend about an hour ago asking the same thing.

So - until the cows come home and and all is well in Oz, isaac and i are not engaged. He asked me to even put a little blurb in here about me hating him, but that would be a compelte lie. sorry george.

if you would like an update on my relationship with isaac - here it is: it is none of your business.
:)

and as always - lots of love.

1 comment:

Kelseybob said...

I am so sorry that you have to deal with that. That really sucks! :(