Wednesday, February 13, 2008

zee birthday gerl....

Lori's birthday was on Monday so we celebrated by having a family dinner and playing games at the parent's house. here are some pics for you to enjoy -


the girls chatted while....



all of the boys watched t.v.



except these two - isaac got a lesson on HAM radio.



kye actually let me hold him for this picture.
normally he is too shy to let me touch him



really - that is the face Carter pulled. he held if for a few minutes while i got the camera ready. and yes, zane loves to smile for the camera


the infamous keyan


count 'em up - 22 candles on that cake


yeah - load the kids up with sugar right before they go home


isaac and i

2 comments:

Kelseybob said...

Cute pictures. I love family parties.... ps I tagged you.

Woozy Girl said...

I love your pictures!