frustrated.
i took my car in yesterday to get the yearly safety and emissions checked. well, my car didn't pass on either test. i got a big fat REJECTED at the bottom of my reports. i could have cried. i probably will in a few days.
you see, i had an unfortunate experience with my car and a deer a few years ago and in the back of my mind i always knew these problems would catch up with me, but i wasn't expecting the emissions part to fail, too.
so - what to do? spend the money to get these things fixed and wait for the next repair or do i get a new car?
it is hard being "responsible".
and expensive.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I hate it when you are forced to make these decisions. I say get your dream car. The practical one will come soon enough. :)
I'm sorry! That TOTALLY sucks! If the repairs are super expensive, I'd probably get a new car. We have a Hyundai Elantra and it is very highly rated with consumer reports - as good as an Accord, but MUCH cheaper (Hyundai is making some great cars now). We have had ZERO problems with it. :) I hope something works out for you!
Post a Comment