Tuesday, June 17, 2008

our trip to lake powell

last weekend zane and i went to Lake Powell with brigette, justin and the boys. it was awesome. weather was perfect, water was fantastic, and the car ride with zane was......fun.
for those of you who've never been to Heaven, sorry, i mean Lake Powell, i'm sorry for your loss.



5 hours in a car alone with zane........there are worse things in this world. at least he is a VERY entertaining person.



anytime you are on the road to Lake Powell, this is a good thing to see in the middle of the desert - it means you are almost there!!



"where is my queen to sit beside me?"







just chillin



zane - move! you and your hair are blocking my scenery






"come on, do we look like brothers, or what?"



the next generation of skiiers
Kaden having a go



carter skiing



Kye, one day you'll be as good lookin' as your uncle zane



let's go climb that rock.....



aren't rocks so much fun to climb?



my sister's boys



hey dudes!



on this boat....anywhere will do for a nap



Kye was out like a champ


yes, winter clothes are a necessity when boating in the early morning



oh, don't worry about the kids, they'll recover from being woken up at 7:00 am to go skiing.


the blessed boat dock


ahhhhh....mazing!


me and my sister-dear



yes, that is me, trying to ski









i'm just doing my part to have clean hair....in paradise.


....must....concentrate....





Aunt Jemimia anyone?


the cool kids in town



my sister is the coolest mom in town



7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, how fun! I LOVE Lake Powell!

Woozy Girl said...

I haven't been to Powell in several years and I love love love it. How is the water depth? it looks pretty high!

Kelseybob said...

I haven't been to Lake Powell since I was like 12 or 13. That may be because I am really afraid of water :) Looks like a lot of fun!

Russ and Em said...

Your nephews are so stinkin' adorable. What fun trip!

A'Lisha said...

how fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to admit that I have never been to "Heaven"! And with your cute Nephews I bet it was!

tiare said...

looks too fun! i haven't been in ages.... b's boys are soooo cute. i can't handle it.