this is it. and by the way - we must not have that many cougar fans out there, or at least any that could guess the BYU fight song from my ra ra ra ra ra's. :)
congrats! Although I hope you still like Utah State and the University of Utah better then BYU, lol. Good luck in your studies. Hey so are you moving to Provo?
I must admit, during our Aggie days I didn't exactly peg you as the grad student type. I guess I didn't notice your considerable scholastic abilities because it was overshadowed by your tendency to have crazy things happen. Like, I don't know, getting hugged by strangers at Chili's.
15 comments:
Yippee!! Congratulations! That's so exciting. Good luck with your studies.
Wow Wendy! Good for you!
Awsome! Many congrats! Although, you could still do something about that wallpaper... I'm just saying.
Congratulations Wendy! Looks like you need to add some blue to your wardrobe!
Ack! BYU!... Just Kidding.
That is sure wonderful news! Congratulations, you will love the masters program, quite different than the undergraduate degree.
Congrats!! That's exciting news!!! Good luck with the program!
congrats!!!!
congrats! Although I hope you still like Utah State and the University of Utah better then BYU, lol. Good luck in your studies. Hey so are you moving to Provo?
Congrats!! That is the same degree I got from the U - and I've heard the Y's program is incredible. You rock, good for you!
You know I love me some BYU! Congrats on your acceptance. What are you studying?
Wow. That's awesome! Makes me want buckle up and apply now!
Congrats!! That's so awesome and I'm so excited for you! Good luck!!
YAY FOR WENDY!! I'm so excited for you!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
You've defected!
;-) Congratulations Wedula.
It just won't be the same seeing as we won't be roommies and all...
Wendy -- awesome!
I must admit, during our Aggie days I didn't exactly peg you as the grad student type. I guess I didn't notice your considerable scholastic abilities because it was overshadowed by your tendency to have crazy things happen. Like, I don't know, getting hugged by strangers at Chili's.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment