Thursday, April 15, 2010

1 year ago today -

have you ever looked at your pictures from a year ago to see what you were doing back then? tonight in class i was bored so i decided to look and see if i had taken a picture on 4/15/09. and guess what! i had - it was the night we met Critter for the first time.


the three brothers - look at those proud smiles!


and the hubby-bubby with our newest (back then) nephew.

Now jump forward a year.
On monday of this week Niki & Jason found out that Critter has leukemia.
They've started a blog so everyone can follow what is happening each day.
click here to see Critter's progress

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Oh Wendy, I am in tears! He is in our prayers!

tiare said...

That breaks my heart. I can't imagine what they are going through. I will join in praying as well!

Jason and Niki said...

Now that was a good day!