folks - we are getting closer and closer to this little one making his entrance. and in celebration, i've stolen these pics of my sister and sister-in-law from a year ago - to show you a comparison of what we all look like at this point of being pregnant.
whitta & paisley
lu-lu and Danielle
me and Baby Earl
man - i look crazy! it must be the color of my shirt. :)
next week i'll try to post a picture that looks better.
so - there you go. another pregnancy post.
3 comments:
Ugg! I can't believe my belly was that big! It is weird to look back now.
Wahoo! I am getting so excited for the little munchkin to get here!:)
So fun! when is your due date again?
Man, was I confused when I first saw this post. I thought Lori was pregnant again.
I can't believe how close it's getting to baby time. Time sure flies when you're not the one pregnant!
Post a Comment