i thought - i'm going to get a picture of mine and the hubber's moms & dads and all our grandparents on their wedding day and put them all in a big frame together - or in a few frames and hang them all by each other. sort of a wedding collage. that way - we have our family history going back a few generations and then you can see what everyone looked like when they started their lives out together. i keep going back to the idea of also having all our siblings' wedding pics, too, but i haven't decided on that one yet.
so - i just scanned in my in-law's pics this morning and i think they are some of the best pics ever! so i had to share.

i just love her dress. i think it is so elegant and so stunning. very classic.
for some reason, this pic just totally says 70's dreamin' to me. very, very cool pic.
2 comments:
I love that idea. Unfortunately, Russ's parents are divorced and I think my dad would trip if I put his pictures of him in a maroon tux with a frilly pink shirt out for gthe world to see. Hmmmm... maybe that is motivation
I have one of those :) my aunt always makes one for everyone to have as a wedding gift. I love it!!!
Post a Comment